Mt. Pisgah Recreation Center
Mt. Pisgah is an all season, family friendly mountain that's owned and operated by the Village of Saranac Lake with support from the Friends of Mount Pisgah.
In the winter, Pisgah becomes a classic small-town Adirondack ski and snowboard hill. The mountain's six trails- one green circles, two blue square, and three blackdiamond- are all served by a single T-bar lift. The easy trails here are perfect for beginners of all ages to perfect their turns. Pisgah also has a tubing hill, snowshoeing trails, and a large base lodge. As it gets dark out early, night skiing, riding, and tubing is a popular attraction.
COVID-19 Protocols to Expect
Be prepared for your visit:
- A face mask is required for entry to any buildings at Mount Pisgah for the 2021 - 2022 winter season. Face masks much be worn over mouth and nose of all guests and employees that are over the age of 2 and are medically able to do so. Masks may only be removed when actively eating or drinking.
- Food and beverage service will be available in the lodge this winter season and is being provided by ADKstreeteats.
- Acquire your rentals for skiing and riding ahead of your visit at a local retailer.
- Social distancing between parties is suggested at all times.
- Day and ½ day tickets for skiing and snowboarding can only be purchased in person at the ticket window for the current day.
- Tubing will have limited capacity of 1 person per tube per day when the activity opens. Tubing tickets will be sold as first come first serve and are limited to 75 persons per day, no exceptions.
- Please stay home if you are feeling sick!
Thank you for your cooperation keeping our community safe!
Friends of Mt. Pisgah / Saranac Lake Ski Club
This group has been assisting the Village with operation of Mount Pisgah for the past five decades. It is a volunteer-based group that takes on property maintenance, ski lesson sign ups, lodge rentals, and new projects.
In 1989 this group brought snowmaking to the top of the mountain. In 1997 a new lodge was constructed that is still used today for events year-round. To help create more year-round opportunities at Mount Pisgah, the group fundraised and recieved NYS grant money to add a tubing hill, tennis and basketball courts, as well as a parking lot. Most recently, in 2011 projects were completed with the Village of Saranac Lake staff to add a replacement t-bar, new bike trails, and paved walking trails.
The club is membership driven and offers opportunities, such as after school ski lessons, special children's Candy Bar Races, Winter Carnival White Stag Ski Race, Top of the Mountain Race, and the Golden Ski Race. Each year a high school intersectional race for NYS Sections III and VII is held at the mountain.
Follow the Friends of Mt. Pisgah on Facebook @FriendsofMountPisgah
Ski/Snowboard Lessons Update
The Saranac Lake Ski Club/ Friends of Mount Pisgah are offering ski and snowboard lessons for the 2021-2022 season. Please visit the Friends of Mount Pisgah facebook page for more information.
We do not have rentals on site. We suggest supporting a local business with gear rentals.
Picturesque place for weddings, retirement parties, family reunions, class reunions, and any other special events. ADA accessible space. Rentals available for evenings, day time, or all hours during off-season months only. The lodge is not available for private events during ski season. Call Katie Fischer for more information (518) 524-2666.
Ticket Office Hours: Closed for the season
Ski Hill Hours: Closed for the season
Tubing Hill Hours: Closed for the season
All dates and times for skiing and tubing are weather permitting.
92 Mount Pisgah Drive
Saranac Lake, NY 12983
Call the Mountain: 518-891-0970
Locker Rental: Locker Rentals are available for the Winter 2021-2022 season on a first come first serve basis. These fill up fast. Locker Rental forms are available at the Ticket Office Window.
Check out the Barkeater Trails Alliance hard work at Pisgah!