Franklin County COVID-19 Update: May 15
May 15, 2020
FRANKLIN COUNTY EMERGENCY OPERATION CENTER COVID-19 UPDATE
Malone, NY – Franklin County Public Health and Franklin County Emergency Operation Center report that as of this release Franklin County has 15 individuals with confirmed tests for COVID-19, 93 individuals are “Probable”, and 5 cases are currently “Active”, 47 in quarantine/self-isolation, 1099 negative tests and 103 resolved cases.
- New York State COVID Hot Line – 1-888-364-3065
- Franklin County COVID-19 Information Center 518-481-1111 or email email@example.com Monday-Friday, 8:00am – 4:00pm
- COVID-19 Medical questions Alice Hyde Medical Center Hotline – 518-481-2700 or the Adirondack Medical Center Hotline – 518-897-2462
- Franklin County Office for the Aging – 518-481-1526
- Franklin County Department of Social Services – 518-481-1894 or 518-481-1806
- Behavioral Health Services – 518-891-5535 or 518-483-3261
- Industries Re-Opening By Phase: https://forward.ny.gov/industries-reopening-phase
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) on New York Forward and Business Reopening: https://esd.ny.gov/nyforward-faq
- Regional Control Rooms: https://forward.ny.gov/metrics-guide-reopening-new-york#regional-control-rooms
- Regional Monitoring Dashboard: https://forward.ny.gov/regional-monitoring-dashboard--
Return to list.