Franklin County COVID-19 Update: May 8
May 08, 2020
FRANKLIN COUNTY EMERGENCY OPERATION CENTER COVID-19 UPDATE
Malone, NY – Franklin County Public Health and Franklin County Emergency Operation Center report that as of this release Franklin County has 14 individuals with confirmed tests for COVID-19, 93 individuals are “Probable”, and 27 cases are currently “Active”, 64 in quarantine/self-isolation, 614 negative tests and 93 resolved cases. Franklin County Department of Health announced that testing for COVID-19 and antibody testing is being expanded.
Any health care workers, first responders or other essential workers that directly interact with the public that want to be tested for the COVID-19 Antibody should contact either Alice Hyde Medical Center at 518-481-2700 or the Adirondack Medical Center at 518-897-2462.
Tests will be conducted on individuals:
- Who are symptomatic for COVID-19,
- Who have had close contact with a person determined to be positive for COVID-19,
- Who are subject to a precautionary or mandatory quarantine
- Who are health care workers, first responders or other essential workers that directly interact with the public.
- Who are under the care of treating physician and a determination has been made that testing is warranted
The Franklin County Emergency Operation Center has received COVID -19 Test Kits the New York State Office of Homeland Security and Emergency Services that have been specifically earmarked for nursing homes. Those tests will be administered and forwarded for determination as soon as possible.
- New York State COVID Hot Line – 1-888-364-3065
- Franklin County COVID-19 Information Center 518-481-1111 or email email@example.com Monday-Friday, 8:00am – 4:00pm
- COVID-19 Medical questions Alice Hyde Medical Center Hotline – 518-481-2700 or the Adirondack Medical Center Hotline – 518-897-2462
- Franklin County Office for the Aging – 518-481-1526
- Franklin County Department of Social Services – 518-481-1894 or 518-481-1806
- Behavioral Health Services – 518-891-5535 or 518-483-3261
Return to list.